Thursday, March 4, 2010

Will you be my Valentine?



Well Valentine just happens to be my family name, so on this particular holiday, one must go all out. :D I wore a beautiful new blouse made from the pattern mentioned not too long ago. I did

view "D" but instead of buttonholes, I put little blue ribbons down the front. Oh! and I made it from a blue rosebud material from my Marmee's stash. (Secret #52 as a huge "Little Women" fan... I have begun calling my mother "Marmee" Needless to say she loves it. :D)





Anyways, I was unable to take a picture of it because the last of my batteries died after I took pictures of this:





These are my Valentines Day cookies, that were enjoyed by my sunday school class. The recipe is a Loverly Lemon cookie from the Valentines issue of "Victoria"





They turned out absolutely fabulous! Nice and softly chewey. I highly reccomend the recipe! *Thumbs up*

0 comments: