Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some Splainin



Well it seems I have missed Anne week.... *Cries*








I have been putting together posts and getting ready, but just couldn't get near the internet...





So here I am! At the library.. finally, but with no time to post them all... I will though!





Here's a sneak preview.
<---


Anyways, life is going along loverly!

Our youth has decided to host another "Old timer's day" at the end of August. Well that set my mind Reeling! At first I wanted a new Edwardian dress, but instead (and to save on doing that AND this) I chose to do a Civil war dress, and do it as authentically as possible. I had already contacted the lovely folk at the Sense and Sensibility pattern forum about Simplicity 7212 which I own, but after deliberation decided to go wit their suggestion of Simplicity 4551 I ordered my material from Abraham's lady, the "Pink-red Rose" (it came today!!! yays!!), and well now I'm here to order the pattern.

And Marmee's waiting so I better get back to it.

Love and huggs!!!!

Meggie

0 comments: