Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hats off!

okay so I know.. I didn't upload all the pictures from tea...

I will! I promise!!

Anyhoo, this is what happens when you go from a gazillion projects... to none.. You get really bored... So yesterday I got tired of just sitting here roaming the computer until my eyes crossed.. So I dipped into my ample yarn stash and found this pattern here, and made this hat from it.






Sorry the pics are a bit blurry, but you can still get the picture. :D


I wore it to church today with the underdress from Biltmore, and a little shrug sweater. I got quite a few compliments on it and it's very comfy! And a really easy pattern. I highly recomned it!


I'm going to make an Ivory Beret next... though I have yet to find a pattern, I'll use the same site above to get it.

2 comments:

Lady Weaver said...

I hate you...

That's SO adorable!

I wish I had time to do things like that... and I definitely want a beret (black of course). Did you use just a simple back stitch?

How long did it take to make?

Avonlea_dreamer said...

Well it was a basic Double Crochet. It was three and then a space, then it was offset on the next round.

And it only took me an afternoon and evening. I Love it!!