Monday, November 16, 2009

Thirty, Flirty, and Fabulous!

No silly! It's my Thirtieth POST!!! YAY!!!!





I'm going to take this chance to introduce a few things to you!





First off My new skirt. Long long ago.. it was a bed skirt. Then it got turned into a Farbatrocious Civil war Costume. (This in particular was a "Cape") But cut me some slack, at least it was cotton, but hey, I was in the 7th grade... so yeah!





Anyhoo, I took out the elastic I had aound the top, put a few pleats in the front to bring the waistband down to size, and sewed it up the side. And get this! I did it all on the machine!! Yes be proud.. it's only every once in a while!





Secondly I wanted to say, I'd like to get an Etsy. Is it worth it? Do you sell anything? If I made some hats like in the previous posts, would you buy them? (Maybe $12?) Give me some insight into them!





anyways, I gotta go!


Much love!


Meggie

0 comments: