Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Perfect Day (Lady Antebellum)






Okay so the only way to describe this week would be by playing the song "Perfect day" by Lady Antebellum.










My Mom's Aunt and her dayghter (who's only a few years older than me) Came out for a few days this week from Nashville. I haven't seen my cousin Hallie since we were in middle and Elementary school. So This was a wonderful time to catch up and realize that I'm not alone in those silly little habits that no one else has...




My and Hallie's Bedroom

Cousin Katelynne and her friend Sarah


Haha no, we had an absolute blast. The first night they stayed at my house becuse it's closer to the interstate. It was a nice time to catch up, just me and Hallie before all the rest of the family glomped her. ;D In that time we got through maybe six years of boyfriends, school, life... aaaaand she trained my dog... (She's in lawyer training but she's a total Animal person... she snaps and they listen)


My new vintage suitcase on the deck Check out that view!!!






Aaanyways. The next afternoon we went up to a cabin my uncle is staying at in the mountains. And might I say and awesomely BEAUTIFUL Cabin! Where we played pool, lounged in the hot tub, ate a fantastic meal my uncle cooked on the grill, Played music, and basically had an amazing time!




I also got to hang out with my younger cousins (Ten and twelve I think) Who are going to florida to stay with their mom for the summer...




Cousin Alex in the hottub and ON the rafters (little monkey)

...Um I'm not sure what else to say... there are a lot of pictures, not alot of time to post... and definately not enought words to describe it all. So enjoy the pics! :D


Katelynne scrolling Chords for me


Whole clan



Oh! Also, I'm sitting in our amazing new library! Check out this pic I took from my Webcam just now!!!

0 comments: