Friday, May 14, 2010

A Rosy Bible Cover.





I'm very proud of this, as it's my first experience with fusable interfacing. I also used some kind of adhesive between the layers, just for a bit more strength.

It's a Bible cover! I often wondered, while losing pens and Sunday School books, why I didn't just make a Bible cover.

Well a few weeks ago I gave it a try. The outside has a line from "The Secret garden" Why you ask? Well hold on I'll get to that. It reads "Where you tend a rose, a Thistle Cannot grow" And on the bottom left it has a reference to Phillipians 4:8, which reads, "Finally, Brethren, Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if tere be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." In short, my message with it is, think on the good things, and bad thoughts can't occur. Keep your mind on God and no one or no thing can turn you from him.

Enjoy!!


ps. It's being modeled by the Lovely Elsie Dinsmore from the "A Life of Faith" Collection.

0 comments: