Monday, October 26, 2009

Pins and Pinnies

Well! I'm back! And we had an Absolutely GLORIOUS time!
I'll start off slow. We had lunch here at my house before we left. We were going to have tea, but she was late so we had to go ahead and hit the road.


We did, however, have Sandwitches. These I've had since I was little, well this type not necesarrily these. They're made on a "Crepe" maker... I think... And we had pilssbury cookies, I usually go from scratch, but I had very little time, so I figured there was no harm in "Just this once."


I got this tea at Wal-mart the day before, I have yet to try it, but I want to, it's very Christmas-y.


And finally, I got up that morning and got dressed, but I didn't want to mess up my hair or anything, so I left my pin curls in and pulled a Pinnie over my head (also known as an Apron)


Ugh, so anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been here for the past week, but I hardly had time to breathe trying to get those dresses done.... Also, this post is probably very abrupt and confusing... mostly because I'm exhausted... and falling asleep where I sit. Thank heaven for Spell check... though it would be hilarious if I left all the spelling mistakes in here... there's a lot..
But anyways, I'll update you more on the trip tomorrow, after I get some sleep. So Goodnight!!

1 comments:

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!