Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Blog!

I realized recently that not only do I need encouragement, but so do you! Stay at home daughters are not so few and far between as I used to think.


So I have created a place where we can come together, fellowship in Christ, Share tips and recipes, and most of all encouragement.


This will be centered for girls ages 15- 30, who are living at home and preparing to be helpmeets and mothers. But it isn't ONLY for us. If you are above that age or are already married, but once were a stay at home daughter, I'm sure we'd love to hear from you too! Sometimes all ho

2 comments:

Lady Weaver said...

I'll be more than happy to contribute. I'm actually working on a new blog myself- Filia Pacem (it's Latin and translates to "Daughter of Peace"). I'm doing my new one on wordpress.

Lady Weaver
filiapacem.wordpress.com

Avonlea_dreamer said...

I'm already following that weaver. :D lol. (Recently found it)

If you come up with anything lemme know!!