Friday, December 24, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas!!!


Well Today may be it for the computer, So I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas And I hope that you have a wonderful snowy day!


I hope that you remember, as you sit there opening gifts, who the real gift truly was.


I was thinking the other day what Christmas would be without Christ... well first off it would just be "MAS" (Or maybe "Must?" Must get that toy?")


And what Christmas is like today for those who Don't know Christ? Can you imagine Christmas without him? Without knowing what it's all about?


So Merry Christmas all!!! I love you so much!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas friend! <3 Much joy and love and blessings to you!

Brooke O'Shea said...

Isaw somewhere that without Christ it would just be mess. Thank you, Jesus for coming here to us!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Through Christ,
LH

Mrs. G said...

Merry Christmas Meggie from all of us!

Avonlea_dreamer said...

Thanks all! I hope your Christmases were just as happy and blessed as mine was!!