Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen! Easter Greetings


He is not here for he is risen as he said. Matthew 28:6a

My dearest friends, I come to you on this Glorious Easter day to wish you and absolutely wonderful day! As you read this I will be standing outside my Church in my new dress, watching the sun rise as the Son also rose.

But today, my friends, is not about the new dress, nor the sunrise, but about what I said next the "SONrise"

He rose from the dead on this day nearly two thousand years ago, but, unlike political views, this message still holds. He Died so we wouldn't have to.

Well I'll go, there's family to attend to so I won't make a long message. but I'll end on this note

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, whichis taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go.

Jesus went to prepare a place for us, ALL of us and we are to go about our work until he returns.

So go on about your work, your day. Enjoy the cake! Love the eggs! And I will see you soon. and if I don't return? Look for me at Jesus' feet. :D

0 comments: