Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fluttery Red Scarf

*looks back over old posts*


I wasn't going to rant here! That's what the other blog's for! but oh well...


Needless to say this has been a difficult weekend. And I think I and my friends are linked somehow. We all had rough weekends. Just kinda crashed and were totally unable to help each other.


So anyways. I won't go into details. Just keep me in your prayers.




But! As I was at my friend's this weekend (we didn't go camping, because it rained, but I still went to her house for the night.) I did get to use her camera.
While I was waiting to be able to start my big projects, I sat down with some extra yarn and made a scarf. The yarn was a gift and it's the scratchy sparkly fluffy kind that I'm not really crazy about, so I was thinking it would be the first Item in my Etsy... as soon as I get one. But as I went on it got better and better, and now I really kind of like it and... I think it's going to be the first new item in my winter wardrobe...It's super long! Tied up a little it still reaches my knees! But I made it the length of a store bought scarf I already had. But anyways, I don't have a picture of it on, but here it is!!



0 comments: